2012年7月27日 星期五

KKCenterHK Nail Decorations Review (BLUESEA - RL02) by zebra-nails

 I've never tried any kind of nail decorations before. And to be honest, when I received from the KKCenterHK decorations with this design (BLUESEA - RL02) I didn't have an idea how to include them to the manicure . After a long time thinking, I decided to do this:
As an accent nail I choosed my index and paint it with the black nail polish. On the other nails I applied Avon Pink Radiance. Then I stamped white stars from the KKCenterHK plate SPPMB34 (this plate I showed here) on my index. To cover whole nail I stamped twice.
Now to the nail decorations. They came in the packaging with the usage instruction on the back side. There're 9 decorations in the package.
Instead of glue I applied a small drop of top coat on the middle of my index nail, put the decoration there and press it to the nail. Also I added a layer of top coat on the top.
I think this nail decorations can be tricky to apply on the curvy nails, but they can be good for pedicures, for sure.






*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.





Thank you, zebra-nails

Check out zebra-nails blog

http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/07/kkcenterhk-nail-decorations-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言