2012年7月27日 星期五

KKCenterHK Stamping Plate Review by nailpolishwars


Hi everyone!  I have a stamping plate review from one of my awesome sponsors, KKCenterHK!
I started off with two coats of Revlon Royal, topped with Max Factor Fantasy Fire, which is such a dazzling combination!

Next, I used Konad Special White with some images from their B04 plate.  I was immediately impressed with the images.  They are very detailed and original.

I didn't have any issues with transferring the images at all.  Everything came out very crisp and clean.  

KKCenterHK has a really great selection of stamping plates, at great prices!  Go check them out!  Use this code for 10% off your purchase at KKCenterHK: BLGA337NI10
Happy Painting!
Colors: Revlon Royal, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Konad Special White

Stamping Plate: KKCenterHK B04


Thank you, nailpolishwars

Check out nailpolishwars blog

http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/07/kkcenterhk-stamping-plate-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言