2012年8月17日 星期五

For Drizzle My Shizzle... and a Stamping Plate Review by urpeacock


So awhile a go I started seeing a new kind of mani called a "Drizzle Mani" or "Sugar Spun Mani" It is suppose to look something like this:
Picture from blog: Makeup Withdrawal
I decided to give it a try. First I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze 'Sea Spray' (I forgot to take a picture) and then added 2 coats of Models Own 'Indian Ocean' which I recently received in a swap with the awesome Rachel from Polished Criminails and since is was lemming for me since I first saw the promo pics I had to use it right away.
China Glaze 'Sea Spray'
Models Own 'Indian Ocean'
 I normally don't show the label shots, but I think this pic really shows the pink shimmer better then any other picture.
 I used Wet N Wild 'Black Creme' to add the black tips.
 For the drizzle effect I decided to use another polish from my swap with Rachel, so I used Models Own "Copperpot"
 I love this gold!!! Makes me think of carmel :)
  
 I like the effect of this method, but I think it is something I am going to have to work at to get a more consist look. It took longer then I thought it was going to, so I decided to try out something else on the other hand lol.
 I received a few items a while back to review from KKCenterHK and this is one of the items. The plate arrived in this resealable baggie.
I'm still not the greatest with stamping and I'm also learning which polishes work with stamping and which don't.
 This plate can be found here: Plate B105 I assure you that the spots on the plate are superficial and do not interfere with the actual stamping ability :)
 The love this plate since it has a peacock on it :) It was the main reason I picked this plate to try out.
 I think the image transferred very well from the plate to the nail. There is a little bit of smudging by that is due to me. The stamper slid a little and I didn't wait long enough before adding a topcoat.
This plate is $5.05, and is worth it. I can't wait to try the other images on this plate. Shipping was pretty fast considering that the company is in Hong Kong. All of my items arrived in perfect condition. If you are interested in placing an order with KKCenterHK you can use the code "Peacock13" for 10% off of your order.
Well that's it for today. Thank you for reading and keep checking back for new posts.




Thank you, urpeacock

Check out urpeacock blog

http://urpeacock.blogspot.hk/2012/08/for-drizzle-my-shinzzle-and-stamping.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言