2012年8月17日 星期五

Get the look : bow nails by mypreciousnailpolish


HOW CUTE? I always thought that I would love to get some kawaii japanese nails. KKcenterHK has made my dream come true. They have the widest range of cute nail items.I got a pack of 5 bows. I find them so adorable!They are in plastic so it was easy to glue them once my nail polish was dry with a regular false nail glue. No issue to remove them as well.
It creates a fun a girly nail art in a sec. No need to take 3 hours to dry a messy bow on your nail, just stick it on :) I used them with Essie Fiji which is a lovely white pinky colour.
Then I used my bow with OPI Suzi skies in the Pyrenees (my favourite dark colour)
They come in a pack of 5 bows and you can use them over and over again which I love!
You just have to slightly clean it after removing it from the nail. I love that they are 3D, it gives so much dimension to your nail art and it looks so uncommon and fancy!

You can buy them here
what do you think about my bow nails? :)




Thank you, mypreciousnailpolish

Check out mypreciousnailpolish blog

http://mypreciousnailpolish.blogspot.be/2012/08/get-look-bow-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言