2012年8月20日 星期一

NOTD: my very first franken by beautybymissl


Here is another mani where I used the loose neon glitter that I received from KKCenterHK. I already showed you my glitter gradient manicure and orange bling mani. When I made my glitter gradient nails then I ended up with some mixed pink and yellow glitter that I didn´t want to put back neither of the jars and so I got this "amazing" idea why not mix it into this almost empty Sally Hansen´s Super Shine Shiny Top Coat bottle and make my very first franken.

So I did and here is the result. 
sunlight

I applied two coats of the polish over China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. For the ring finger I also used one coat of OPI Alpine Snow. 

flash
shade
sunlight
shade

I love the result. It just looks gorgeous in the sunlight. Since this was my very first franken ever, then I made some mistakes when mixing it. First of all I put too much glitter in the polish and so the result was quite thick. Also after two-three hours the glitter started to bleed and rest of the polish in the bottle wasn´t that pretty anymore. And of course the Sally Hansen's polish I used wasn´t very right for this either, but that´s another story.

Products used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- OPI Alpine Snow (for the ring finger)
- Poshe Top Coat
KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. Code eisaamitte is valid until January 31st 2013

*The loose Neon Glitters used for this mani were provided to me by KKCenterHk. All opinions here belong to me and are 100% honest. I am not getting paid for the post.




Thank you, beautybymissl

Check out beautybymissl blog

 http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/08/notd-my-very-first-franken.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言