2012年8月8日 星期三

KKCenterhk Handmade Natural Lashes Review by vintagedolls



I always buy my lashes in whole sets when I visit Asia. Most of my followers, however, don’t have the same luxury. I always feel bad that I cannot provide them with an adequate place to purchases lashes when they ask me ヽ(´□`。)ノ  Today, I will be introducing you guys to a site that does sell boxes of lashes so you get more for your money! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ 
KKCenterhk sells a variety of other products. These include: nail stamps, makeup, upper and lower lashes, etc.
Use the discount code “vintagedolls” for 10% off!
The site is currently under maintenance until 6pm Hong Kong time today.
The lashes were bubble wrapped! I always find it so amusing when shops bubble wrap items that won’t “break”. It’s good they ensure the products get to you undamaged.

Like all other lash sets, the box is rectangular.

This is the first time I’ve seen instructions on a lash set. Having this would’ve been super helpful….. The instructions are in four different languages: Korean, English, Spanish (I think), Chinese.

There’s even a pictorial for people who are illiterate in those languages.

The lashes that I was sent are the Handmade Natural Lashes.

The stem of the lashes are transparent. Because the stems of transparent, they are flexible and blend easily with your lash line.

Finally mastered the technique of putting on falsies!! (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ 

Up-close view. I like that the lashes wing out and make your eyes appear even more almond-shaped. However, I wouldn’t necessarily call these lashes “natural” because lashes don’t usually wing out like they do.



The lashes are handmade—the fibers are extremely soft and fine. I really like the transparent stem because it’s flexible. KKCenterhk has many more lash sets in stock, as well as other items. I highly recommend the shop for people who want falsies!
Thank you for reading~ ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


  1. vintagedolls posted this


Thank you, vintagedolls

Check out vintagedolls blog

http://vintagedolls.tumblr.com/post/28847394909

沒有留言:

張貼留言