2012年8月7日 星期二

NOTD: orange bling by beautybymissl


Hi!
For today´s mani I used N.Nail 0.2mm Neon Glittter-C52 from KKCenterHk. This loose glitter is really fine, bright and sparkly. 
 I have never used loose glitters for manicures before and so I decided to do very simple mani this time. I used the glitter on tips of my nails. For the accent nail I decided to cover all nail with the glitter. This mani looked really pretty IRL unfortunatelt I couldn´t capture it :(  Btw under UV light this glitter glows. Too bad I didn´t have a camera with me to take a photo.  

What I used:
- China Glaze Strong  Adhesive Base Coat
- Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Club Havana
- Sally Hansen Super Shine Shiny top coat
- N.Nail 0.2mm Neon Glitter C52
- Poshe Top Coat

To see how I did this mani watch this video:
KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. Code eisaamitte  is valid until January 31st 2013

*The loose Neon Glitter used for this mani was provided to me by KKCenterHk. All opinions here belong to me and are 100% honest. I am not getting paid for the post.

Thank you, beautybymissl

Check out beautybymissl blog

http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/08/notd-orange-bling.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言