2012年8月7日 星期二

Pink Diamonds by myprettypaints


NYC's: Lincoln Square
I love how this manicure came out despite the fact that I didn't get the glitters on too straight.  I was sent these diamond shaped pink glitters (item Rhombus Laser Glitter- LB912) from KKCenterHK.  They have tons of nail art items as well as makeup and hair products at very reasonable prices.  I have seen the Nailasaurus do this manicure using hexagon shaped glitter and it came out awesome so I wanted to try this.  It takes a while and I needed 2 coats of my top coat to ensure the glitter was really on there but I can't stop looking at my nails. Before you go, check out my giveaway page.  Just send a quick email with your favorite Summer manicure attached to enter into the Summer Giveaway.  Thanks for visiting!!


Thank you, myprettypaints

Check out myprettypaints blog

http://myprettypaints.blogspot.hk/2012/08/pink-diamonds.html?m=0

沒有留言:

張貼留言