2012年8月17日 星期五

Silver rain on my nails - Nails of the Week by ourexternalworld

 Hi Friends, I have finally reached 100 followers on GFC!!!!!

And to celebrate I decided to do my nails all sparkly this weekend. Here is the final look before we begin the tutorial


Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
Now for this simple nail art all you need is some silver glitter and a clear polish. I used the 'Clear Glass' nail paint from Lakme and Silver glitter from N.Nails. This glitter is micro small in size, it is really tiny and hence gives a very nice non-overdone sort of looks to the nails.

Clear Nail Paint and Silver Glitter
Clear Nail Paint and Silver Glitter

And here are the steps.
1. Take a newspaper (or some sheet to spread on your workspace as glitter tends to flyaway a lot!)
2. Coat your nails with clear nail paint. When it begins to dry coat the tips of the nails again with another layer of nail paint.
3. Now dip your nails one by one into the glitter pot. Take out and tap gently on the newspaper to shake off excess glitter.
4. When the nail paint begins to dry at the tips, take a dusting brush (I use my all over face brush for this job) and gently brush off excess glitter from your nails.
5. Gather the newspaper and collect all the extra glitter and put it back in your glitter pot (no wastage!)
6. Cover your entire nail with another coat of clear nail paint and you are done!

Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails

Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails

Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
Silver Rain on my nails - Glitter Nails
As you will notice in the pics I left only a very small amount of glitter on my nails with main glitter only on the tips. That is why I call this Silver Rain!

Since the glitter is actually very small in size you can easily coat the entire nail with glitter to get completely shimmery nails.

Hope you liked this yet again simple nail art which can be used as a base for many other nail arts.


Thank you, ourexternalworld

Check out ourexternalworld blog

http://ourexternalworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/silver-rain-on-my-nails-nails-of-week.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言