2012年8月2日 星期四

☆♡☆ USA Haul, Nail Stamp Review, DIA Coord ☆♡☆ by panda-agenda


Hello ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ
I'm so excited!
My dad got back from the US on Saturday, and he so kindly brought back the stuff that I ordered online.
Since things are much cheaper (at least 50%) in the US, I went a little overboard ヘ( ̄  ̄;ヘ)
I ordered from E.L.F and http://www.nailsupplies.us/.
So far I am satisfied with all the products I've used. 
If you would like any reviews or swatches of any of the products do let me know and I'll be happy to do it.
I'm not trying to brag or anything. I enjoy seeing other peoples' hauls and assume you guys would like seeing mine too. If you aren't comfortable with it then please skip this section~~
Mostly pastel Essie nail polishes, and one glitter I've been eyeing for so long <3
A Cut Above, Cascade Cool, Haute As Hello, Van D'go, A Crewed Interest, Navigate Her, St Lucia Lilac


This was my initial ELF order.
I really wanted to try out the new baked eye shadows and blushes cause people were saying that they are similar to MAC's recent In Extra Dimension collection. Got some brushes that I don't have and the highly raved about bronzer/blush combo too.
Baked Eyeshadows (Bark, Burnt Plum, Pixie), Baked Blushes (Passion Pink, Peachy Cheeky). Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, Mascara & Shadow Shield, Powder Blush, Stipple Blush. 
I was gonna order from ULTA but at the last minute I found out that they only accept US credit cards, darn! So I decided to place another order on ELF for similar products. I was mainly looking for brush cleaners, highlighters and concealers. These are some products that I've decided to try after hearing many great reviews about them!
Studio Makeup Mist & Set, Matte Lip Colours, Studio Blushes, Shimmering Faical Whips, Studio Complete Coverage Concealer, Studio Corrective Concealer, Studio Wrinkle Refiner, Daily Brush Cleaner, Brush Shampoo, Kohl Eyeliner (Black), Cream Eyeliner (Black)
 Glam Bam Set, Bubblegum Pink, Coral Dream, Clear
ELF Nail Polishes!
This is my first time trying them. They are pretty good for $2, but not as good as the higher end brands. Application is tough cause they're watery, but with practice they are okay to work with.
That's it for the haul, I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Okay, now for the nails!

I was kindly sent this Nail Stamp by http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ to review.
In my opinion, this could be a cheaper alternative to the Konad porducts.
Pros: 
You can do designs on both hands!
I know most of us aren't ambidextrous so decorating your dominant hand is a real pain.
Many people thought I had them done at a salon!
They have intricate designs that would otherwise be almost impossible to paint on your own nails.
Cons:
Although there are pre-made designs, this requires some practice to perfect. As you can see, mine are no where near perfect haha, but I'll practice!
For me, only Konad polishes have worked with this. I tried OPI and China Glaze too but the designs came out really light.
If you're a nail junkie like me, do check this out~~
 
I'm wearing my fave D.I.A top here, it's really comfy <3 The knits get caught in belts/bag chains/etc. really easily though, so I've been extra careful! No full cord photo today cause my legs needed rest and hence no heels! (I just wore slippers but that's normal in Singapore mwahaha )

 

Before I go, quick question!
Are there any things you wish you could purchase from overseas?
I am still lusting over the Revlon Lip Butters, Lip Stains, and Maybelline Lumi Concealers that I didn't manage to get from ULTA ^^;



Thank you so much for reading <3





Thank you, panda-agenda

Check out panda-agenda blog

http://panda-agenda.blogspot.sg/2012/07/usa-haul-nail-stamp-review-dia-coord.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言