2012年9月7日 星期五

#130 SPONSORED REVIEW - Flower Pattern & Gradient Royal Purple Nails by emi-doll


✿ Click in the images for a bigger view ✿
✿ Hello, Hello ✿
KKCENTERHK contacted me again in wanting me to pick out a few more products to review. They have a massive data base filled with many pretty products and these false nails were one of the products that caught my eyes and I HAD to try them out!! Today I shall be reviewing the Flower Pattern & Gradient Royal Purple Nails, they looked absolutely amazing on the site with a beautiful Japanese inspired  design collaborated with soft warm tones of colour.
♥ A big thank you to KKCENTERHK for sponsoring me again!! ♥
These are the boxes of false nails I picked out, all so pretty and cute!! ♥
They all came promptly through the post from Hong Kong.
✿ Flower Pattern & Gradient Royal Purple Nails ✿
Looked absolutely amazing in it's cute box.
The nails came in a pack of 12 pieces (4 3D designs and 8 simple glitter tips) along with nail glue. ♥
✿ Made in China ✿
Design
It is a Japanese Cherry Blossom (Sakura) inspired design with 3D deco petals and Sakura flowers, the main thing that I love most about the design is the fact that it's very unique - I wear a lot of floral patterned clothing and the nails goes with almost all the outfits I have in my wardrobe!! It's very fashionable and matches simple jewelery such as the lovely lavender crystal necklace my boyfriend bought for my birthday this year.
The nails have sparkling grassy green glitter on the tips, silver lining, white and red crystals which  I think adds a lovely spring feel to the entire design. ♥

Material
Thinner than most false nails and very light weight!!
The plastic used doesn't seem very durable as it can be quite flimsy - So I wouldn't recommend wearing these if you use your hands a lot or that you're looking for something that will last long. However, the deco used (3D Flowers & Petals) were very solid and lovely ♥

Colour
I simply love warm colours, PINK & PURPLE makes an amazing combination!!
The pink blends beautifully with the purple, with a bit of glittery green on the tips and creamy white 3D flowers & petals, not to mention there's a a silver lining for the stems with tiny white and red crystals for extra added elegance and colour.

Size
 There wasn't much option in the sizes since it only came in a pack of 12 pieces with a few odd sizes. Not much I can do and I'm just more or less satisfied as it goes almost unnoticed.
The middle nails + pinkie nails were not matching sizes and when close up they have the biggest contrast.

Quality
Setting the nails aside the glue was one of the worse nail glues I've ever used. I would recommend you to purchase a better quality nail glue as the little tube provided did not even last a toilet flush. Other than the poor quality glue, the nails were average quality that you can find on the market.

Overall
Decent quality nails with a beautiful Japanese inspired design that would go perfect with a Kimono/Yukata or cute floral clothing. I love the colours and the uniqueness of the design - especially the subtle 3D decorations and warm colours used.
It's something great for the short term, they're every photogenic and looks outstanding.
Overall 3.5/5!!

For these lovely Japanese inspired false nails please CLICK HERE ♥
Don't forget this awesome 10% OFF COUPON : emi-doll

✿ Thanks for viewing, More pretty nails coming soon✿




Thank you, emi-doll
Check out  emi-doll blog

http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/130-sponsored-review-flower-pattern.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言