2012年9月7日 星期五

Review: Dolly Eye Puffy 3 Tones Pink & ES Cross Under Lower Eyelashes by panda-agenda


kkCenterhk ES Brand 10 Pairs Clear Liner Cross Under Lower Lashes Review

   
Remember how I said I wanted to try new lower lashes? Well, kkcenterhk kindly sponsored me this box of cross lower lashes and I'm completely in love with them!

I haven't tried my Dolly Wink lower lashes yet, but these are my favourite lower lashes to date!
PROS:
♥ Natural looking design
♥ Transparent lash band 
♥ Has enough length to span the whole eye
♥ Comes in a box of ten pairs
CONS:
- Lash band is pretty fragile
- Individual lash pieces can move or rotate around the lash band if they are not handled with care





Thank you, panda-agenda
Check out  panda-agenda blog
http://panda-agenda.blogspot.sg/2012/09/review-dolly-eye-puffy-3-tones-pink-es.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言