2012年9月7日 星期五

Review: ES A715 lashes by saimese


 I am so excited & grateful that Furless Cosmetics has posted my makeup look, the Spunky Bright Magenta Look, on their site! Yup, that's my eye right there! ;)
This reminded me that I haven't reviewed the lashes (from KKCenterHK.com) I wore in that makeup look post so I thought what better time to do it than now.
Price: $15.69 (USD) for a box of 10
Pros:
  • Blends in very well with natural lashes.
  • Makes lashes look full.
  • Just the right amount of curl.
  • Fairly easy to apply.
  • Look nice in close up pictures/portraits.

Cons:
  • Price listed for the all the ES 10 pairs false eyelashes has increased by 3 times!
  • Box doesn't come with a window, so you have to open it to see what kind of lashes are inside.
Here are 2 looks that I've posted in which I'm wearing these lashes:
 
In the looking using browns on the left, I cut the lashes in half & applied both of those pieces on top of each other in the outer half/corner of the eye. In the look on the right, I've used the whole false eyelash.
Do you like lashes that look natural or do you prefer something more dramatic?





Thank you, saimese
Check out  saimese blog
http://saimese.blogspot.ca/2012/09/review-es-a715-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言