2012年9月7日 星期五

KKCenterHK 3D Art Acrylic Mold Review by artevolve

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review to share with you.  I got these two acrylic 3D nail art molds for review from KKCenterHK, and I have been having an absolute blast with them! :D  I think that if you enjoy 3D nail art as much as I do and do not have the skills to sculpt your own shapes with acrylic (which is something I would love to learn but cannot do right now), then you will have a lot of fun with these too!! :D  Also, if you can sculpt your own shapes but are lazy, these are a great option. ^-^

I chose a rose pattern mold and a gorgeous snowflake mold!! :D The snowflake one is my favourite!!  If you know me than you probably know that winter is my favourite time of the year, so choosing this one was a no-brainer for me.  :D

They are rubbery (silicone maybe?) molds, which you can fill with nail acrylic.  Here is what they look like empty:




Here is what they look like filled:



To pull them out, you either bend the mold and they should pop out (either completely or enough for you to grab them):


Or you can just pull 'em off in a sheet, if you like:


What I tend to do is run over the edges with my nail to loosen the extra acrylic before it is completely dry.  If I miss any extra when I pop them out, I just run my nail over the edges and the extra crumbles off really easily.  You can also use a nail file if you wish.



Now for the extra fun part!!  Here I stuck them on a false nail:






You can use coloured acrylic or clear (you can paint them afterwards if you wish).  I only have translucent acrylic powder, so I mixed some silvery-white glittery mica in it to produce this look.

The only complaint I have with these is that for the rose mold, the roses are very large (the one pictured above is the smallest size in the mold!).  But, my sister suggested that maybe they are large (on purpose) for toe art?  Perhaps!

These are so awesome, and I want to get a LOT of them!!! :D  I highly suggest them!!!

Do you have any of these molds?  Would you try them?

-Ashesela ;)




Thank you, artevolve
Check out  artevolve blog
http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/2012/09/kkcenterhk-3d-art-acrylic-mold-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言