2012年11月29日 星期四

Bow Nail Art Decoration by mymakeupmania


HeLLo everyone! It's not Halloween nail blog update LOL~ But here is all my nail arts for this year 2012. Have a safe and happy Halloween :)
*all pictures above are clickable*
"White Corset" nails. I made it a few days ago. Created corset french tips and sticked some beige bows. I think it's not successful combination of colors because everything looks mixed together. But IRL it looked like twisted french manicure with bow decorations.  
For something funny and more interesting I've created this "Monkey and Roses" UV gel nail design. This was a theme at the nail school and I just added the bows to the characters. And it suits and looks nicely :) Damn, I need to buy UV lamp for myself quickly, so I could do more practice at home...
Plastic nail decorations comes each pack with around 50 pieces in. Size 4mm x 5mm. Available in more other colors as well. Looks and feels as 3D deco. If U not get used to wear 3D decorations it might feel annoying at some points. I like stick this bows with clear polish: I find this way is much careful for natural nails than using nail glue, it hold on great and don't fall off.
MODI nail polish in Angel Wing #39. 2 coats on on top of sheer beige polish. White hexagons and stripes with clear base polish. The "glitters" are not sparkle or anything else. But I find it works amazingly for layering with dark polishes. A bit hard to remove though and I use kitchen foil wrapping method with regular nail polish remover - it works just as great! :)
Nail Decorations was sent from KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/10/bow-nail-art-decoration.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言