2012年11月29日 星期四

False Nail Tips Set + Nail Polish Swatches by mymakeupmania

HeLLo everyone! A bit boring post today... Recently I was sent a bunch of stuff from KKCenterHK store and also this Luminal Collection French Nail Tips was included as well. Total 100 pieces - 20 pieces of each size. Size from 1-10. Comes in plastic box which looks clumsy and fragile to me. Both of the plastic packages come to me broken. I don't know if the difference is that I get sample products and not order them myself. Anyways, fortunately I have a few empty cases from nail school, so gonna transfer these nail tips there. Also acrylic powder stack was packed in this package as well and as U can see it's all over, it was absolutely everywhere. But it's ok because I'll use this tips only for nail art practice and nothing more. Other than that all those french nail tips are very good, all of them have control line for gluing on the nails, the colors are very cute and available in many other shades too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Both of the samples I got are duochrome: purple duochrome in GA06 and white duochrome in GA10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
" SAILOR MOON "
For this nail art I used GA10 tips. I applied creme white polish on them and maked this design with acrylic paints, gold flat rhinestones and 3D white ribbon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
" ONE STROKE FLOWERS "
For this nail art I used GA06 as it is. I just painted flowers on the original color of the tips and sealed it with clear top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
" ROCK STARS "
This design was made on GA10 artificial nail tips with UV gels. I buffed top layer off and worked on matte surface but the back of the tips still look duochrome.
Fall time is my most favourite season of the year. It feels cool, fresh and comfortable after humid summer, no more unpleasant sweat, it may sounds gross but absolutely true, no more hot air everywhere and I just can enjoy things again! And sometimes when I get tired of nail art or simply don't have enough time to make something creative, I like wearing solid nail polishes by itself. And here is a few autumn inspired colors I was wearing recently.
First color I was really enjoying is "Dublin Dazzle". It's not a nail polish but transferring nail foil which I bought at Dollar Nail Art. For matching base color I applied 2 coats of Tropical Guava by Aritaum. And to prevent the nail foil from cracking I used clear polish at first and then fast drying top coat. The final look isn't perfect at all, especially on my nails because I have 30~40% C-curve and I get a lot of unprinted stripes. It's so sparkling and not very noticable on the picture but anyhow I really do love the color so I pick this green for the fall time :)
 Skin Food Party Tox Nail collection in Bronze Party #4. I bought this polish last summer but I think this shade is more suitable for autumn time. I have 3 coats (+ clear top coat) of it but 2 layers works just as well. It looks a bit darker IRL but I definitely like this sparkly brown shade. Don't have a lot of browns in my collection and this one is very pleased in my polish family. Looks absolutely beautiful in all different lightings and motions but so hard to take a picture of it because of all bling-bling particals.
MODI nail polish in Neon Orange #7. It 2 layers on right now, without top coat. Creme finish. Application is very smooth and dries fast. I just love all MODI series polishes, they are all very beautiful. This particular color looks more like a light red than neon orange in real life. Like fall leaves! Awesome color I enjoy wearing it a lot. And also it makes my hands looks really light tone.
False nail tip sets was sent from KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/10/false-nail-tips-set-nail-polish-swatches.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言