2012年11月29日 星期四

by chitchatnails

On Tuesday I showed you swatches of OPI Ink Suede… today, I’m adding some sweet KKCenterHk water decals to complete the look… ;)

These particular water decals are called “Strawberry Head Little Girl Nail Water Decals”… I kept thinking of a trendy looking Little Red Riding Hood ;)

This set of 20 Water Decals have fun spring-toned pockets and little girl details that are hipster enough for me to enjoy ;)
* * *
I like to make my decals last, so I prefer using them as accent nails.  To complete this look I painted my pinky with three coats of Essie Ballet Slipper (thank you Elizabeth), and then I dotted on OPI Ink Suede.  The middle finger is Ink Suede and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White dots.
Because the decals apply glossy, I wanted to make the rest of the nails match ;) and I wanted to protect the water decals, so I applied one coat of Seche Vite:
(notice how sparkly – and a bit darker- OPI Ink Suede gets)
KKCenterHk carries one of the largest assortment of unique water decals (that I have come across thus far).  Water Decals are such an easy way to spruce up a manicure, and the only tools you need is a small container with water ;)
If you would like to purchase this particular set, just visit their site HERE.
Just a reminder, as always, if you want to purchase any of the neat KKCenterHk nail art supplies, please feel free to use my 10% discount coupon: CHITCHAT
* * * * *
Can you see yourself trying this set of water decals?
What makes a decal wearable in your opinion?  What do you look for in a water decal?
THANK YOU FOR READING!


Thank you, chitchatnails
Check out chitchatnails blog
http://www.chitchatnails.com/2012/11/10/sweet-suede-decals/

沒有留言:

張貼留言