2012年11月29日 星期四

French Flowers by pocket-full-of-candies


Hi!
Today's nail show is..
I should be studying. Oh! Crap!


I decided to post this up since I already removed them. I should be studying instead I'm writing this for you. You should appreciate that.
I this that I love these more than the other design. It's blue background with tiny pink and white flowers. Very pretty in person. They are so beautiful that when I finished doing them I immediately showed my mom. She thought that they were pretty. Of course, I showed everyone at uni. They all were jealous.
 The tutorial is in Flower Decals Review
If you are interested in them they are the
Again, Big thanks to KKCenterHk 
for sending me these wonderful decals. Which I love so much.
If you like this then FOLLOW or COMMENT.
Bye-Bye.
You might also like:


Thank you, pocket-full-of-candies
Check out pocket-full-of-candies blog
http://pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.hk/2012/11/french-flowers.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言