2012年11月30日 星期五

Ebalay, Dark Gray Matte by rockuroutfit

This polish is the most amazing thing I've applied. I don't know exactly how to define that, but I've never seen such a polish finishing like this! It's crispy but it's smooth at the same time. It's matte, but it shines!

Esse esmalte é a coisa mais maravilhosa que já usei. Não sei exatamente como definir, mas nunca vi um acabamento desses! É crespinho, mas macio, é fosco, mas brilha!

Kkcenterhk sent me this Ebalay Dark Gray Matte bottle. Just one generous coat is enough. It lasted for 4 days. It's chip-resistant and fast drying and I applied it effortlessly.
Yeah, ladies, this polish rocks! Let the pics talk for themselves!

Kkcenterhk me mandou esse vidro da marca Ebalay, Dark Gray Matte. Apenas uma camada generosa. Durou 4 dias. Sem lascas e secou rápido. Apliquei-o facilmente.
Sem dúvida, esse verniz arrasa! Estou encantada com ele! Vamos às fotos!











Thank you, rockuroutfit
Check out rockuroutfit blog
http://rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/ebalay-dark-gray-matte.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言