2012年11月29日 星期四

French with flowers by icolouryourlife

I felt like I have to do an elegant manicure. For this reason I created a french one but not the usual one, I made it with flowers. I used the plate B65, which can be found here from KKCenterhk. I have nothing more to add, just that I applied a few dots with a burgundy nail polish, to get a more delicate effect. Do you like?
Am avut chef de o manichiura eleganta. Din aceasta cauza am creat un french, dar nu cel  obisnuit ci unul cu flori. Am folosit placuta B65, pe care o gasiti aici, de la firma KKCenterhk. Mai mult nu am ce sa adaug, doar atat ca am mai aplicat cu un instrument de punctat cateva punctulete cu o oja burgundy, pentru a obtine un efect mai delicat. Va place?






Use this coupon if you shop!


Thank you, and icolouryourlife
Check out and icolouryourlife blog
http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/2012/11/french-with-flowers.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言