2012年11月29日 星期四

Nail Art Supplies – Kkcenterhk! by spilledpolish



Hey everyone, I am super excited to show you what I was sent from KKcenterhk. They contacted me about doing a review on a couple of their items, and I couldn’t be happier! I was so excited especially since the majority of their site is for nail art products! I was like a kid in a candy store :)
Heart Shaped Leopard Print Nail Accessories
When I first saw these I knew I had to have them! I know leopard/cheetah print is over played nowadays, but I couldn’t resist :) They were just so cute!! However, when I got them I didn’t realize they would be hard.. they don’t bend so they’ll always be sticking up off my nail. I don’t know how versatile these will be.. I feel like I will knock them off by accident within the first 5 minutes of applying them.  The only other thing I don’t like about these is that they cost $15 on their site! Which is kind of pricey for nail art in my opinion.
See the item HERE.



Nail Seal Leopard Print Pink Design Nail Seal
I’ve seen these online a lot, and I’ve always wanted them! I was happy to see them available for me to review! However, when I tried them.. my nails turned out like the picture below… They were 10x more appealing in the package than on my actual nails. I’m not sure if I applied them horribly or didn’t place them nicely, but yeah… that’s how it turned out. I actually took the picture for my blog and then took my nail polish off. I don’t think I could’ve lasted a day with my nails like that!
See the item HERE.
Halloween Water Decals
I’ve always wanted to try water decals, so I needed to get these!! I picked these cute Halloween themed decals to use on Halloween… well I never used them yet because I was too busy to do my nails more than once for Halloween. I will still try these soon because they are too cute to pass up. I think I can pull off Halloween themed nails after Halloween.. right?
See the item HERE.
Now for the best part!!
KKcenterhk is offering all my readers a 10% off discount!
On checkout, please enter the code: spilledpolish (it’s that simple!)

This coupon expires on JANUARY 31, 2013!

Please also head over to KKcenterhk’s facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/kkcenterhk/126944437318460



Thank you, spilledpolish
Check out spilledpolish blog
http://spilledpolish.blogspot.ca/search/label/beauty%20supplies

沒有留言:

張貼留言