2012年11月30日 星期五

Fruity Nail Art by wabbit-bunny

This is a very delayed post. I was sick for a few days. :( I had a bad sore throat. I wasn't really feeling well. Anyway, here's a "fruity" nail art to make me feel better. Haha. Because fruits are rich in vitamins. :P

I got a package weeks ago from KKCenterHk. They were really nice to sponsor me some nail art goodies. I was supposed to make a post weeks ago but I got busy and I got sick. Finally, I now have time to blog about these awesome things. :) 





One of the things I got from them are these fimo fruit slices. They were placed inside a small blue pack. Look at those cute slices! They are so small! Kyaa~





I also received goodies for stamping but I'll do a separate post for that. :) My nail art for this is really simple because the fimo slices are already cute.



I started off with a base coat (my base coat is now really thick. I need to buy a new one!). Next, I painted my nails with a sheer glittery polish. I think the photo doesn't give justice to it. Boooo. 


Next, I painted my nails with different polishes for each nail. I chose pastel colors just to make it simple. And of course, I painted them diagonally just so it wouldn't look plain.  It doesn't need to neat because the fimo slices would definitely cover those crooked lines. Just look at those messy lines. Haha. :D


Now for the fun part. :) Just choose whatever fruit slice you like and stick it to your nail using a clear polish! :D It's really up to you how you wish yo combine those fruits. They will just blend beautifully with each other. :)


I really how this turned out. It looks so kawaii with all those fruit slices. :D I want to eat them! Hahaha. Nooo~ cannibalism :P


If you want your own fimo fruit slices, click HERE.
Don't forget to use the code 'wabbit-bunny' to get a 10% discount. 



That's it for this post. :) Thank you for reading! :)



Thank you, wabbit-bunny
Check out wabbit-bunny blog
http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.hk/2012/10/fruity-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言