2012年11月29日 星期四

HaLLoween Pirate Toes by mymakeupmania


I haven't changed my toe nails for a while now because had an accident with my toe. The other day I went to the supermarket and was in a hurry because my hubby was waiting for me in the car. I was going very fast and hit the toe of the trolley. It was really painful and when I looked down there drops of blood was running down my slippers. I couldn't see whats happened because had nail polish on the toes (I disinfected it from time to time of course) and yesterday I decided to change my pedicure because it not hurts anymore. It looks bad inside but toenails grow super quickly, so no worries! I'll cut it all ugly-ness off :P LOL~
I made this design for my nail art portfolio on fake toe nail tips. I applied 2 coats of bright orange on half of the nails. Sticked pirate stripes horizontally, after that separated this part with black lace and decorated big toenail with 3D black ribbon. 
For my pedicure I did the same conception but changed it just a little bit. I didn't used 3D decorations on the toes because it's already getting colder here in Korea and I wear close shoes most of the time, so kindda tried to keep it flat/2D.
50 pieces of each size from 1-10 comes in plastic case with full fake toe nails. This see-through nail tips in GT17. There is a lot of other colors available click the link above to see more detailed information. This nail tips are great for wearing and in my case it's great to make nail art designs. The actual case is very good quality too. The "lock" holds up very well and it's important for me because I usually take my nail tips to the nail school to work on and it's very important to be sure that nothing was scattered and mixed up. Because all of the nail tips are numbered for easy use. 
This set contains all different tip sizes to match real toe nails. 
I had a lot of fun playing with photoshop today :P It was fun to add all those Halloween themed images :)
Products used for my pedicure:
Odyssey base and top coat 
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex polish in OR201 (for orange color)
Etude House True Black WH706 (for black color)
Etude House Full Nail Patches in Pirate Ship (for pirate stripes)
Jo Sonja Black acrylic paint + thin nail art brush
Rhinestones
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.




Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/10/halloween-pirate-toes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言