2012年11月29日 星期四

"HaLLoween Pumpkin" Nails by mymakeupmania

Another HaLLoween nail design I've made a few days ago. I promise, one more themed nail art to go and I'll stop bothering all of U with my HaLLoween nails LOL~ 
Have U decided already what will U wear for the holidays? outfit? make-up? nails? Very curious to hear from U~
Anyways, it's super easy to do nail design. I used glittery purple as main background color, sponged white and pastel yellow in the center part of my nails and lastly added pumpkin decals on each finger. And thats it :)
Full manicure. Looks the same on both hands. 
Set of 20 different pumpkin images. Very good quality product. Actually N.Nail is one of my favourite water decals! So many different images and styles suitable for everyone. Excellent quality for low price!
 SKINFOOD Byulsatang Nail #3 in Purple Star. It's a clear base polish with lots of micro glitters to it. I have 2 coats of it on top of regular purple polish. Very pretty sparkly purple color. I love glitters so so very much! A bit hard to remove though but I use foil wrapping method with regular nail polish remover.
Water decal set was sent from KKCenterHK.



Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/10/halloween-pumpkin-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言