2012年11月29日 星期四

"Halloween Skull" Nails by mymakeupmania

HeLLo everyone! First of all I want to thank Jossie Castro for sharing so many of my blog posts on Google+. ThanQ very much for visiting and sharing my nail designs!
This is my last Halloween design for this year. It's very simple to do nail art though: I just applied green polish as main background color, made thick white stripe in the center, added some more lines and skeleton water decals.  
N.Nail Skull Water Decals.
Very fun set of Halloween water decals. 20 images of skeletons with skateboarding. Looks like a modern rock skull LOL~ very funny images :) As usual great quality product, no smearing when apply top coat.
And because recently I've changed my camera here is not so many pictures of this mani because I try to find different lighting and position of taking pitures suitable for my new camera. I took lots of photos for this design of full mani and just one hand but lighting isn't good at all, usually it's to much light and everything is reflected. But I hope U got an idea anyways ;)
I also took a picture of my bare nails and decided to add little "zombie" photoshop and have some fun. Btw, I use PicMonkey if someone interested in.
This product was sent from KKCenterHK.



Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/10/halloween-skull-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言