2012年11月30日 星期五

KKCenterHK Flower Water Decals by sincerelystephanienails

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I hope that you all enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations with friends and family. I know I wish I was in the States celebrating with my boyfriend and his family today. So have a super awesome time and I hope you all stuff yourselves into turkey comas! ;)

Anyway! I have some gorgeous water decals from KKCenterHK to share with you today. Let's just take a look because I loved these!


flower water decals


Gah! How pretty are these?! I started with 2 coats of NYC Lexington Yellow and then added a coat of NYC In a Minute Top Coat to speed up dry time. I had pre cut all my decals so once the top coat was dry I held one decal at a time under water for 20-30 seconds and then slide the decal off the paper backing onto my nail!

flower water decals
flower water decals


I love how delicate these look. The leaves of the flowers have a yellow tinge to them and I loved the way these looked against the butter yellow background. My only issue is the damn bubbles! I topcoated after I applied the decals, and I don't think I got all the water off my nails. They weren't noticeable at a distance, but looking at these it's bothering me. Silly bubbles! LOL

flower water decals
flower water decals


I really love the little fairy on my middle nail that is looking into the flower. There are 20 decals in this package, 10 mirror images of each other. I love that these packages include mirror images so that both hands can be done nicely. Plus 20 decals allows for 2 perfect full hand manicures, or you can stretch out your package and use these as accent nails.

The best part about these is that they are only $2.82! Plus you can use my 10% off coupon sincerelystephanienails to get your decals for even less. These exact decals can be found here! If you want to search for them, the product code is [N.NAIL-WDSY908].

What do you think of these water decals? I'm really enjoying this kind of nail art! They are easy to use and so eyecatching. My friends were asking me how I did them the whole night I wore them!

Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving or just regular Thursday. :)

Products in this post were provided for my honest review


Thank you, sincerelystephanienails
Check out sincerelystephanienails blog
http://www.sincerelystephanienails.com/2012/11/kkcenterhk-flower-water-decals.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言