2012年11月30日 星期五

Laser Glitter from KKcenterHK by yeving

It's been a while i didn't DIY my nail..
I'm still learning about nail art..

Today i'm going to introduce this product for nail.... And it's my first time review about nail..
I received this from kkcenterhk ... Thank you ^^
Click here to check the product
These N.Nail glitter pots are 10g size... It's actually a lot of glitters...
You can use for a long time...
Description:

Brand New With Original Retail Packing
100% Authentic
Color : LB911
Net Weight : 10g
Size : 1mm(1/24) + 0.2mm(1/128)
Bottles Made Of Plastic
It contains two different size of glitters... And it's very shiny~
But this is my first time using glitter and it's hard to not make a mess... >.<
And in the end, my nail become messy...

Here is my notd... How is it?

My mom said my nail very "SHINY" .. LOL
But i spent my whole day to decorate my nail.. Sorry i'm newbie >.<

And i'm very like my nail now... Even my mom wanna try it too...
Haha...
 
kkcenterhk selling many kinds of nail decorations, and they not selling nail decoration only, they also selling eyelashes, wig, eyeshadow and many more...

Shopping at kkcenterhk and you can get 10% discount by mention " Yevi Ng " .. Their product is really affordable price and good quality..

So what are you waiting for ? Happy Shopping and have a nice day ^^


Thank you, yeving
Check out yeving blog
http://yeving.blogspot.hk/2012/11/laser-glitter-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言