2012年11月30日 星期五

Myviven - GN32 by zebra-nails


I've got this cute glitter polish from the KKCenterHK.
The brand is called Myviven and the name of the nail polish that I've choosed is GN32.
The bottle contains 18 ml of the nail polish.
GN32 is a pink jelly base packed with small and medium hex glitter and it also contains big hearts, stars and flower-shaped glitter.
My first idea was to try it over black or some other dark nail polish, but then I changed my mind and layered it over pale pink. And I'm loving how this combo turned out .
So I applied 1 coat of GN32 over Golden Rose Morning Rose that I showed in my previous post and added a layer of top coat. I had to fish a bit for shaped glitter, but it wasn't too difficult to get them on the nails. Drying time was regular.


Sunlight. Without flash.

Ingredients

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.
You can buy this nail polish here.
Until the 31-st of January 2013 you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK.
 *Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/11/myviven-gn32.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言