2012年11月30日 星期五

NOTD: glowing in the dark ... by beautybymissl

Hi!
Today I have a cute and simple manicure for you that glows in the dark.

In daylight it looks like that - nice and sweet ....
and when it is dark then my nails looked like that.
So for this manicure I used Models Own nail polish in Pink Coctail and then added stickers from KKCenterHK.com. I finished the manicure with top coat. I was surprised how well these stickers glowed in the dark. They looked just amazing. Using these was easy and for those who do not know how to use this kind of stickers there was also a step by step instructions on the packaging.

Products used:
- Orly Nailtrition as a base coat
- Models Own Pink Coctail
- INM OutTheDoor top coat


KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. 
Code eisaamitte is valid until January 31st 2013

*These stickers were sent for me for the review. All opinions here belong to me




Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/11/notd-glowing-in-dark.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言