2012年11月30日 星期五

NOTD: Fluffy French by beautybymissl


Hi!
Today I have a french mani for you, done using fluffy stickers from KKCenterHK

For this manicure I applied my regular base coat (currently I´m using Orly Nailtrition) and then I used these N.Nail Black and White Leopard Fluffy Stickers:
These stickers cost $2.90. 
Using them wasn´t very difficult. I applied them on my nails and then filed off the excess part of the sticker. I was surprised how long they stayed on my nails. I mean I couldn´t use any top coat with these and usually stickers come of pretty quickly without any top coat. So I didn´t expect them to last not more then hour or two, especially since I have a baby and so I change diapers x times a day and wash my hands x times a day and etc. These stickers actually stayed on my nails all day! 

KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. 
Code eisaamitte is valid until January 31st 2013

*This product was sent for me for the review. All opinions here belong to me.

Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/11/notd-fluffy-french.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言