2012年11月29日 星期四

Review: Flower Decals by pocket-full-of-candies

 Hi!
Today's nail show is...
KKCenterHk Flower Decals
I recieved some flower decals from KKCenterHk a long time ago, but since I started uni I haven't done my nails as much as before. Not so long ago I did them. So here is the review.
Let's Go~!
I cut my nails so they are even, 'cause they weren't even. Then I filled them a little.
I measure so that the size is matching my nail. Then I cut them one at a time.
Then after I cut them I put them in the water with out the plastic on. While it's in the water gently remove the decal from the paper with a pencil are something else. I used tweezers.
Carefully place it on the nail and smooth it out.
File the excess.
Top coat it.
That's it.
Finished Result!
 
The decals that I used were.
Thank You KKCenterHk!
 
Opinions:
[♥=Love ☻=Dislike]
3243241237484738888

Read more: How to make heartbreak symbol on fb - How to make the heartbreak symbol on facebook :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_make_heartbreak_symbol_on_fb-qna394290.html
3243241237484738888

Read more: How to make heartbreak symbol on fb - How to make the heartbreak symbol on facebook :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_make_heartbreak_symbol_on_fb-qna394290.html
♥-The design is super pretty. I don't own anything flower print except my head bands so with these I was happy.
♥-Super easy to do. I did them while watching 2 Brooke Girls.
♥-They lasted more then I thought they would. Lasted almost 5 days.
☻=If you're not careful the decals will slide and ruin the nail.
☻=That I can't find them in a store near home.
Total= 3 out of 5
If you like then FOLLOW.
Bye-Bye.



Thank you, pocket-full-of-candies
Check out pocket-full-of-candies blog
http://pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.hk/2012/10/review-flower-decals.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言