2012年11月30日 星期五

Wintery Manicure with KKCenterHK Nail Decorations by artevolve

Good morning, dear readers! :D

First off, I wanted to let you know that I will be adding photos to my blog via Flickr, as I ran out of Google image space. It is definitely more of a hassle than by going through Blogger, but it will have to do for now. :)

Today I have a winter-y manicure to share with you.  I was sent two gorgeous nail art decorations from KKCenterHK, and I had to use them right away as they are so beautiful!! :D

I was sent a snowflake and star decoration (one of each) to review.


DSCF6808

DSCF6806

DSCF6812

DSCF6814

I used clear nail polish as 'glue' for the charms, and they didn't budge!! :D

I highly recommend these, as they are so fun and beautiful.  They definitely add a gorgeous sparkle to your manicure, and I will be re-using them throughout the winter.  The star was curved, and it rested on my nail perfectly.  The snowflake was flat and so it stuck out a bit on the sides, but I don't mind (SO PRETTY!! O_O) XD.

(You can use the coupon 'art evolve' for 10% off your KKCenterHK order :D).

What do you think of these?

-Ashesela


Thank you, artevolve
Check out artevolve blog
http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/2012/11/wintery-manicure-with-kkcenterhk-nail.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言