2013年1月9日 星期三

30/31 Day Challenge - Day 26: Pattern by gnarlygnails


I cannot believe that there are only like 5 days left of this Challenge! It has been fun, annoying, imaginative & headache inducing all in one!

Now today we are on to Patterns. This one I knew almost right off the rip what I was gonna do - and luckily - it was pretty fun!

For the base of this manicure, I used a polish that KKCenterHk sent me to review.
It is classified on their website as Ebalay Matte Violet, however, on the label itself it says Rose Water #002.
Either way - it's awesome and here it is:


Here is the bottle of Matte Violet by Ebalay. I love 2 things about this so much - 1. It's a very heavy glass. 2. It's shaped like the new CND bottle, rounded in the front, and flat in the back. Textured top for easy opening. This polish retails for $6.92 on the KKCenterHk website.

This manicure shows a basecoat, 2 coats of Ebalay Matte Violet and no top coat.

The color is straight matte creme, no shimmer. Dries to a standard matte finish.

I loved this polish SOOO much. Soon I plan to try it with stamping and see if it works out.
The Matte polish line that KKCenterHK carries has a nice array of colors all at a very reasonable price for Matte Polishes. You can find the entire line of Matte Polishes from Ebalay right HERE. And if you use code GNARLYGNAILS at checkout you will receive 10% OFF Your Order!
Now let's check out the Pattern portion of the mani!
ARGYLE!! Eeeeee!! One of my most favorite patterns in the worldie world.

I taped off 2 triangle sections and taped the top and bottom. Then I used Illamasqua Gamma and Catrice Take It Mint for the orange and green sections.

A black striper polish made the top black x/argyle designs

Finished it off with a coat of Jordana Quick Dry Top Coat!


Thank you, gnarlygnails
Check out gnarlygnails blog
http://www.gnarlygnails.com/2012/09/3031-day-challenge-day-26-pattern.html#.UO0Qk2fRbHJ

沒有留言:

張貼留言