2013年1月9日 星期三

NOTD: Pretty Hearts (Tutorial) by makeupandfashionfreak

Hi all,
Hope you guys are enjoying your SUNDAY. ME?? After making my daughter sleep, spending some time with myself, BLOGGING.Later in the evening Mr. Ag is taking me out for DINNER and Sanchi will be staying with her grandmother :)

What I believe in is "no matter how busy your life is, you should spend sometime of the day with yourself" This helps in bringing positivity and happiness in LIFE.
Today, being a Sunday (FUN DAY) I thought I will do a FUN post for you all and I came up with this. Hope you all like it.

Products Used:

  • KKcenterHK Nails Printing Mode (hearts). You can buy it HERE for USD $2.67
  • Deborah Milano Shine Tech:55 (SWATCH HERE )
  • Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel: PEACHY
  • Maybelline Express Finish:Top Coat

How To Use:

My Experience:

  • One has to be really very careful while peeling the sticker otherwise the sticker might tear and the design will get ruined. But no matter how carefully and quickly I peeled off the sticker, it tore. 
  • Some part of the sticker was stuck on the nail and was really difficult to remove.
  • Many stickers got wasted because of this.

BUT still I managed to do it PERFECTLY at last. The final result was quite BEAUTIFUL and was liked by my hubby too. Hope you guys had fun reading. I had real fun doing it :)
P.S. Product sent by PR. HONEST review.



Thank you, makeupandfashionfreak
Check out makeupandfashionfreak blog
http://makeupandfashionfreak.blogspot.in/2012/09/notd-pretty-heartd-tutorial.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言