2013年1月9日 星期三

Angry Birds Nail Art featuring kkcenterhk by weeklywackynails


My mom loves angry birds, so why not paint them onto her nails. I featured the six main angry birds in the game and then added some glitter and some angry bird stickers.
here is an overall look of her nails
just her left hand
her two thumbs with the kkcenterhk's angry bird stickers

her right hand
and onto her kkcenterhk products that i used:

the stickers in their original package
some close-ups
and the nail glitter



This products were really good. The only issue is that the nail stickers were a little grainy, but a couple layers of topcoat helped that right away.
(These products were sent to me for a review and the company did not influence my review at all, you can read more about that on my legal page)



Thank you, weeklywackynails
Check out weeklywackynails blog
http://www.weeklywackynails.blogspot.hk/2012/09/angry-birds-nail-art-featuring.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言