2013年1月9日 星期三

Gold Glitter Nail Art featuring kkcenterhk by weeklywackynails


For this week's manicure i had no clue of what to do, so i ended up basing my manicure on kkcenterhk's gold rhombus glitter. I think the ring finger turned out really well and the glitter went on perfectly.

Here is the overall look of the nails.

a close up of my middle finger, which i painted a rose and some spirals with some added dots surrounding my design
here is a close up of the ring finger, i placed a rhombus glitter flake down individually to cover the entire nail...it almost looks like nail armor haha :)

an overall view of my left hand

a picture of my two thumbs, i hadn't cleaned them up completely, so please excuse my poor looking cuticles
another shot of my left hand

and then a shot of my finished right hand (below)

and onto the kkcenterhk product that i used:
here are some shots of the product

a close up of the glitter in it's container

My experience with kkcenterhk was a very positive one and this product was awesome!!!
I don't use a ton of glitter on a lot of my nail designs, but i am very pleased with the amount of glitter that i received and the quality of it.
(This product was sent to me for a review and my opinion of it was not influenced vy kkcenterhk at all, if you want to read more you can go to my legal page)






Thank you, weeklywackynails
Check out weeklywackynails blog
http://www.weeklywackynails.blogspot.hk/2012/09/gold-glitter-nail-art-featuring.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言