2013年1月11日 星期五

Blue Stripes (: by zebra-nails

I was playing with the striping tape that I've got from KKcenterHK and this is what I came up with .
The base color is Ados #551. First I was afraid to use top coat because I thought it could ruin the color of the striping tape. But I still applied it and below you can see photos with and without top coat.
This mani reminds me of Adidas :-D.

Length 180 cm, width 0.6 mm.

Without top coat.

With top coat.

You can buy striping tape for 0,9 $ here.
Don't forget to use code BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2013).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.




Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/12/blue-stripes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言