2013年1月9日 星期三

Cobalt Blue Caviar Fun! by lalobana

The lovely Maggie from KKCenterHK sent me some microbeads to review. I was beyond excited since I’ve been meaning to do the oh so famous “Caviar” nail design, but the Ciate beads are just way too expensive. $25 just for a package of microbeads is just too ridiculous.
I have to say that it’s difficult getting a perfect Caviar design, my first attempt isn’t too bad, but I’d love to achieve perfection with it. Maybe it’ll work better when my nails are longer – but nonetheless, trying out this design was really fun!
The beads came in a little glass bottle but I was surprised to find out that you’re also sent a small container so it’s easier for you to apply the microbeads to your nails and also keep them in there for future use!

Here’s my design, I just put the microbeads on one finger:

Again, sorry for the picture quality – I’m still fixing the problem!
PS: Check out http://www.kkcenterhk.com/index.html to find affordable nail art items!
XO
Neha


Thank you, lalobana
Check out lalobana blog
http://lalobana.com/2012/10/07/cobalt-blue-caviar-fun/

沒有留言:

張貼留言