2013年1月9日 星期三

KKCenterHk Water Decals Over White and Blue Saran Wrap Nails by susyincolor

Hi guys! I have a review for water decals today. I received the decals from KKCenterHk, they have a online store and carry a wide variety of decals, as well as other nail art, beauty and hair supplies.

These are the decals I got (SY1077), there are a couple of different designs on the sheet.
Instead of applying them over a single color I tried the saran wrap technique I’ve been seeing around.

The decals didn’t come with instructions but the application is very easy. You cut out the design you want, dip them in water for a few seconds (I used tweezers to hold them) and then they slide off the backing and you can position them where you want on your nails. I used white and a light blue for the saran wrap nails because the background on the decals was white so it blends in with the white polish and the darker blue stands out.
I used different designs on each nail and on my pinky I tried the one that looks like a French tip. It fit my nail pretty good, but there was a bit of the decal that went over my nail so I folded it under, I could have trimmed it to make it fit better, but I didn’t think of it before applying it.


I find water decals to be very easy to use and a fast way to add pretty designs. I prefer them to stickers because they lay flat on the nail, instead of sticking up at the edges like stickers do.
You can find these and tons of other designs at KKCenterHk, the price varies between decals but they are around $2.82 to $6.39, and you can get 10% off with the code susyincolor.
Thanks for reading! :)
Water decals were provided by KKCenterHk for review.


Thank you, susyincolor
Check out susyincolor blog
http://www.susyincolor.com/2012/09/kkcenterhk-water-decals-over-white-and-blue-saran-wrap-nails/

沒有留言:

張貼留言