2013年1月9日 星期三

ColorFul Swirl by mymakeupmania

Since I'm learning only 3D and 2D nail art at the nail school so nothing can stop me from frequent changes manicure *LOL* And because I really do like this swirl pattern decals I immediately used it. I already wear this mani for 3 days now and so far so good, no chip edges and everything looks good. 
I really do like wearing any water decals and there is some reasons why: it's very easy to use, the designs are so SO nice and special all of them, suitable for different ages and styles and also they stay for a good time on the nails.
Water decal kit comes with 12 nail tips sheet and a smoothing tool which I initially thought of small size nail file :P Click on the product title above to read more product information.
Also the back of the box has step-by-step tutorial on how to use this water decals for those who had just met this product and doesn't know how to use it.
 For the main basecolor I used one of my new (un-used) polishes from Innisfree. It's called Mango Jelly #97. I have 2 layers on without top coat. It's bright yellow jelly polish with lots of yellow flakies to it which looks more orangy in motion.
Overall I really am in love with all type of water decals! Especially with the full size once. And definitely recommend to everyone :)
Have U tried to wear full size water decals? What was ur experience?

Water decals was sent to me from KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/09/colorful-swirl.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言