2013年1月9日 星期三

"Sunflowers" by mymakeupmania

I have another mani today. And in my head I planned this design will look much more better than it turned out. But my friend gave me a compliment today because seems like she really liked the sunflower decals :) What do U think about this mani? 
And here is a picture of my right hand because I like it more :)
<- Products I used for "Sunflowers" mani.
How to make this nail art design:
1. I Applied hardener and base coat as always. And after that 2 coats of Etude House Dear My Neon Fab Nails in Fresh Melon.
2. With a piece of sponge I applied Midnight Khaki from Aritaum on the middle of my nails. I wanted to create sort of convex surface. 
3. Applied soild layer of Innisfree White Winter polish to blend the colors together a little bit more.
4. Randomly apply sunflower water decals and seal everything with clear top coat. Done!
This time I used the entire sheet of water decals. And I'm so truely like N.Nail water decals. They are very nice quality and the choice of different designs and patterns is very extensive! They are designed for different tastes and ages and absolutely excellent quality of their decals.  
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.



Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/08/sunflowers.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言