2013年1月9日 星期三

Cute Black Bow Nail Decoration and Pointed Slim Tweezer by cominica

It's been a while I haven't make any nail art again ≧△≦. Not because I'm lazy, but I don't have time to make it 
╥﹏╥. But few days ago, I was wake up too early, around 3 am in the morning hahaha so I decided to make something cute and try few nail tools from my sponsor KKCenterHK.

The first is this cute black bow decoration for nail ヾ(☆▽☆). You can check the product "here". The black bows comes in a safety blue seal plastic container. (all pictures took with my SGNote). ⊙▽⊙
They packed the product really well so it won't become messy. 。◕‿◕。

So tiny and cute~~~ Hohoho, I love the size of this bows. It's small so can use on my pinky nails. XD

Cute?? XD XD Got so many bows too in 1 package! Can use again if you remove it. Made from a plastic but solid enough to re-use many times. (´∀`)♡

Notice the dotted part? I use my nail dotting tools from kkcenterhk in "this post". Can't believe all the items I got are really useful, lol.(///∇//)

(´∀`)♡
KAWAIIII NE?? o(≧▽≦)o

Put the little bow is quite troublesome so I need a small and thin tweezer to help me take the tiny bow. I got mine from KKCenterHK, a really slim and useful thin tweezer!

 Check the product "here". Made from Stainless Steel and non-magnetic.

Pointy and Precise! I can use this to pick small things, like pearl, small decorations, etc. I use it to pick the small bow too.(⌒▽⌒)


Hohohohohoohoh!ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

Can use to pick up super small pearl, fiuh quite stressful sometimes. I need to do it really slow! But it's better than use my finger bahahahhahahah. *slapped

Now, the latest picture of my nail art XD, a little bit messy though =A=, but at least it look cute, hahahaha.(/^▽^)/


Interested in buying these product? Kindly check out  >> Kkcenterhk <<, they have many nail decoration and tools. All with good good quality! You can get 10% off by mention my code : "Cominica" for every purchase. Enjoy and happy shopping~~ I'll make another kawaii nail art again next time, please looking forward. Hehe thanks for readingggg, Have a nice dayyyyyyyyy~ *bear hugs* o(≧▽≦)o


Thank you, cominica
Check out cominica blog
http://www.cominica.net/2012/09/cute-black-bow-nail-decoration-and.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言