2013年1月9日 星期三

Gyaru Style Lower Lashes: KKCenterHK Baby Queen by tht-christina


Hey hey hey!

Another post already~ So I will be away from blogger for a bit, and since it was my goal before to try and post weekly, I wanted to post more this week because... I am actually going to Cali for a week!!!    California girlswe're unforgettable. Daisy dukes, biki-- *ehem*

So KKCenterHK once again sent me lashes to review and this time they are called Baby Queen Lower Lashes in the style No. 526. Right when I saw these I thought of Gyaru eye makeup! Because, you know, usually these types of lashes are widely used on gyarus ^^

And with gyaru lashes comes my shot with gyaru style makeup kukuku :3

A different style from my first gyaru makeup tutorial.

And if you haven't noticed, this is my hair color now :(
It's no longer a fiery bright color T^T but I like this too, not as much but oh wells *sigh*



On to the the review,

Lash Info:

Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
100% Handmade Authentic
Design By Taiwan, Made In Vietnam
Material: Synthetic Fiber
Expiration date: 5 Years

Price: USD$12.20


Likes:
Flexible band, easy to manipulate
Soft fibers
Good quality 
Similar design with gyaru brands at a more affordable price @ 5 pairs per box
Dislikes:
The only thing I'd say about these lashes are that they are glued down to the box very well. 
So if you tug on them trying to get them out, you might move the individual bunches of lashes out of placement >.<
Thus, the best thing to do is remove them with care, possibly using tweezers, gripping the clear band.
More full face snaps:
smilee~
It's nice to find (gyaru styled) lashes that are pretty much equivalent to those from the dollywink/eyemazing/diamond lash lines but at a cheaper price. 
In the end I think it's not noticeable where you got your lashes at all. As long as the lashes achieve the same effect, that's all that really matters :P
Of course, quality plays a big role. But KKCenterHK has plenty of lashes, all of which are of good quality and I am not just saying this! The first pair I received from them (link to review) caused my standards and expectations of falsies to go waaay up (lol)
So a question for your thoughts:
What are your thoughts on gyaru brand/style lashes?


That's all! 
Hope you guys have a nice day ^^
*goes off to remove makeup and workout... LOL*

Thank you, XXX
Check out XXX blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/08/gyaru-style-lower-lashes-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言