2013年1月9日 星期三

I *heart* Mustache by chitchatnails

Happy Friday Lovely Ladies.
Today I have, what I think is, a really fun manicure for you (and I hope your weekend will start off on a good note ;) ).

Today I would like to show you my review of KKCenterHk Man With Mustache Pattern Water decals.  I was so excited to use this pattern (honestly) that I didn’t take my own photo of the packaging.  I have therefore taken the product photo from the KKCenterHk website:
Honestly now! How super cute and fun are these!?!?
* * *
To create this look I applied two coats of essence LOL over one coat of white.  I kind of treated this olive/lime green as a neon and really wanted to make the ‘bright’ pop.
The “Man with Mustache” water decals are soooo easy to use! AND you get 20 water decals in total, which means that you can create two FULL manicures OR multiple manicures if you use the decals as accent nails.
* cut out the images and put it into a small dish with water.  Let it soak  for 15 seconds or so
* use tweezers to pull it out of the water, and rub the decal between your fingers to loosen it from the white backing
* use the tweezers to place it onto your nail
* topcoat and presto!
For the ring-finger accent nail I used CultNails Nevermore with Mash plate m-50.
So you all know how I sometimes like to ‘pose’ my manicure with something.  I don’t have any jewelry in this color scheme really… and I kind of wanted it to have a more ‘masculine?’ feel.  lol.  So the above photo is taken with our kitchen placemat.  The next photo was a desperate attempt to find something… anything (other than my two year old son’s the dinky toy cars scattered about) that was more ‘masculine?’ ;) I hope you approach the prop with a sense of humour (no gender judgements are meant to be cast ;) … it was just there… and then … well… lol)
The lovely Carmela, from Polished Indulgence, sent me this beautiful essence LOL shade.  It is quite a unique, vibrant olive/lime green. I am always so excited for nail mail! I love getting a thoughtful package/letter of any kind, but I like it when shades are chosen for me with the best intentions, because it is through sweet packages like this one that I get to explore shades that I may not reach for myself – AND be very pleasantly surprised :D
Here are two coats of LOL over a white base:
So there you have it ;)
* * * * *
I don’t quite get the whole ‘mustache’ trend!?  I don’t know how it originated and why really, but I do think that it is oddly fun/cute. Can you enlighten me on this trend?
Are you a fan of men with facial hair/mustaches?
What do you think of this look?
THANK YOU FOR READING!
bloglovin


Thank you, chitchatnails
Check out chitchatnails blog
http://www.chitchatnails.com/2012/10/19/i-heart-mustache/

沒有留言:

張貼留言