2013年1月9日 星期三

"Kawaii Corset" Stamping Nail Art + 3D GRAPE design by mymakeupmania

Kindda cheated when called this post as stamping nail art because only stamped element is corset lacing on my ring and thumb fingers. And because I have to share with very cute stamping image plate today I'll stick with that LOL~
It's very different nail design style from what I usually wear but I think I like it a lot. What do U think? I made this design on fake nail tips for my design portfolio and thought I'll do it on myself too :)
Thumb: I applied 2 layers of creme white polish and stamped the lacing using pink stamping polish.
Index: I applied 2 coats of creme white polish and sticked pink leopard stickers on top.
Middle: Applied 2 coats of light pink polish. With a thin nail art brush and white acrylic paint draw some not very thick stripes and outlined them with gold nail art polish.
Ring: Made regular white French tip and applied a coat of sheer beige polish on top. After that stamped pink lacing.
Pinky: Applied 2 coats of gold polish and 2 coats of chunky gold glittery polish as well.
And here is this cute image plate with zodiac images mostly. It has 9-in-1 different images and all of them are super cute and it has a "cow" on it which I think re-presents Taurus which is my sign :) I have to do "Taurus" inspired nails one day LOL~
 Before doing any stamping nail design on the nails I always pre-stamp and see how it works on paper. And seems like all of them are very useful and nicely graved.
This image plate was sent by KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/09/kawaii-corset-stamping-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言