2013年1月9日 星期三

Nautical Theme: "ANCHOR" mani + 3D acrylic nail art ideas by mymakeupmania

I've changed my mani this morning and it looks to me like fail LOL~ But I'm gonna wear it just for tomorrow and will remove it. Tried to create sort of sea wave because I wanted to use another water decal set from KKCenterHK
 My right hand doing nice and polished too :)
 
Products I used for this mani.

To get this mani done:
1. I applied base coat as always and with a small nail art brush and creme white polish created "wave" free edge.
2. Did the same "wave" only with sky blue polish.
3. Sprinkled baby blue glitter just on the blue area.
4. Applied some water decals and added blue rhinestones.
5. Finished off with some clear top coat.
Another amazing product I've got recently. They are great great great quality, I can't sterss enough how nice these N.Nail water decals are. Click to the product name to see more details.
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/09/nautical-theme-anchor-mani-3d-acrylic.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言