2013年1月9日 星期三

KKcenterhk Glitters, Swatches & Review by tipsandtopcoat


I was super excited to get the opportunity to product review for KKcenterhk, I chose loose nail glitters on which they sent me 3 different colours.
I was so boom'd when they arrived I literally squeaked with excitement ;) They was bling bling central no kidding!
Check the photo's for prove; Heads up... Photo heavy.
 
Photo's below are shone on with flash*
 


A-Frickin-Mazing! Just look at that sparkle.. Every girls dream Yesa!
L-R '
N.Nail 0.2mm Bright Glitter - B0100
N.Nail 0.2mm Laser Glitter LB912
N.Nail Bright Glitter - B1000
 
I wasnt sure whether to do seperate posts on them but then figured of a nice way to blend them all into one post whilst being able to show of there amazing'ness ;)
 


^No edit; this was just the flash hitting it!
 
^No flash used.
 
I absolutly love love love these! They are just what you are wanting from glitter. Perfect!
 
The undie's I used were from L-R
Kiko - 329
Ciate - Jelly Bean
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Kiko - 375
 
Personally I would only wear these on a night out or special occasion, as you cant seal with topcoat. Saying that I tested them for a few hours and had hardly any fall out.
The silver and pink nii on none the black more so.
The silver & pink didnt feel much rough at all, I sat there rubbing across them to test fall out and they were considerably smooth for loose glitter.
The black was more rough.
 
I used FX Special Foil Adhesive to secure the glitter and it worked with it perfectly.
I could not stop staring at my nails theyre brilliant!!
 
 
To buy these particular products, from L-R click the following links -
B0100 HERE
LB912 HERE
B1000 HERE
 
The Silver (B0100) & Black (B1000) glitters are $5.86 - £3.63 est.
The Hot Pink (LB912) glitter is $8.41 - £5.21 est.
They are sold in 10g pots.
**Shipping is international**
 
For there main website where you can by nail polish & supplies, hair and make-up products click HERE
You can also visit them via facebook HERE
 
I hope you enjoyed the post; Go get glitter wild ;)
 
Lou xx
 
*These products were provided for a review, all opinions are my own.

Thank you, tipsandtopcoat
Check out tipsandtopcoat blog
http://tipsandtopcoat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/kkcenterhk-glitters-swatches-review.html?m=1

沒有留言:

張貼留言