2013年1月11日 星期五

KKCenterHK A Lu Jee Pointed End Black Glamour Concentrated Lashes Review by cosplayrune



Hello my lovely and sweet readers! Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. I hope to change the layout come next year. I really want a new look here. Hmm.. *browses blog layouts*

Anyway, this will be my second to the last post for this year. Hehe! The season has made me very busy with stuffs so I hope you'll like this post.

KKCenterHK has always been a trusted seller of quality lashes at affordable prices. They have lots of lovely designs to choose from, and most of them come in boesx of 10 pairs which makes the unit price of 1 pair cheaper than other shops. They also have makeup, wigs, nail decals, fashion accessories and more! I really recommend this shop. \( ・∀・ )/

Anyway, they sent me these lovely false lashes to do a review on. I actually picked this one from this site because I love false lashes that give that spiky look to the eyes. And it did not disappoint. 〈( ^.^)ノ

Photobucket

The false lashes I picked are the A Lu Jee Pointed End Black Glamour Concentrated Eyelashes. These lashes are synthetic according to the site.

Photobucket


The good thing about it's packaging is it has a window where you can see what kind of lashes are inside.

Photobucket

The lashes are glued to the box and I found it easy to remove them with my tweezers. (ノ^o^)ノ

Photobucket

The length of the fibers on the outer part are longer than the ones on the inner side. It created a very nice effect when worn. You'll see on the photos below.

Photobucket

See? It opened my eyes more. It made my 'sleepy' Asian eyes look bright! ヽ(´▽`)/

Photobucket

Btw, I'm wearing a different pair of lower lashes which I bought on Facebook. I'm also wearing Fynale J14 contact lens by Uniqso. They have ongoing promos such as Buy 1 Take 1 on their site! You can read my review on the contact lenses here☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Photobucket
I really love the spiky pattern! (´▽`)ノ♪

Photobucket

It's not that overly-exaggerated long. It just looks like I have awesome natural lashes packed with mascara!

Photobucket

Would I recommend this?

Yes! It really looks good on my eyes so I would definitely recommend it! I feel like I'm a model for a mascara brand or something coz my false lashes are so pretty! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ




Thank you, cosplayrune
Check out cosplayrune blog
http://cosplayrune.blogspot.hk/2012/12/kkcenterhk-lu-jee-pointed-end-black.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言