2013年1月11日 星期五

KKCenterHK Review: Vintage Style Decals by nailcall


Hello! 

I hope everyone is holding up this holiday season! I am running around like a mad woman, with 2 sick little guys, Jon suffering from a "man cold", and I suspect I may be coming down with something a little more serious... dare I say the dreaded flu! 

Today I have a review for water decals I received from KKCenterHK.

I used one of my all time favourite nail polish shades OPI You Don't Know Jacques, and OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui. Although very different colours, YDNJ & SSFS both have a really cool dusty & muted feel to them, which made them my number one choice for THESE vintage looking water decals from KKCenterHK

I love how smooth these decals lay on the nail, plus there is basically no clean up like you have with stamping. These are perfect for beginner nail enthusiast, people who only want fancy nails for an event such as a holiday parties without paying a lot (like my Mom!), or busy people who do their nails by "candle light" before they go to bed... like me! :) The colour and level of detail in these decals cannot be achieved with stamping.


If you are looking for a quick fix or a nice way to dress up your manis I encourage you to check out the selection at KKCHK they have a huge selection to choose from. And if you DO find something that catches your fancy, feel free to use my 10% off code: nailcall at checkout.

Thank you for reading and stay healthy everyone!

Karen,




Thank you, nailcall
Check out nailcall blog
http://nailcall.blogspot.ca/2012/12/kkcenterhk-review-vintage-style-decals.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言