2013年1月24日 星期四

Laser Studs + Etude House Goodies by mymakeupmania


It's not a secret that make a nail art on short nails is very hard especially if you're used to long nails. I recently shortened my nails and made them a little bit rounded because I have a stub on the right hand. And looking at different length nails makes me wanna cry! Anyways, I was tired of Snowflakes nails and changed my mani. It was much better in my head though lol~
How to get this mani:
1. I applied nail strengthener + base coat as always.
2. Applied a layer of sheer beige polish for french manicure.
3. Made purple french tips.
4. Draw some random white elements with acrylic paint and small nail art brush.
5. Added the studs and sealed everything with clear top coat.
A pack of around 50 pcs. Size: 3mm. Not heavy at all. Looks very nice and pretty. They are definitely 3D nail decorations but I haven't had any problems wearing them.
The studs was sent from KKCenterHK.





Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/12/laser-studs-etude-house-goodies.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言